Thursday, March 1, 2007

Not your average 100 Smartest Diet Tips

Now, normally I wouldn't look twice at 100 diet tips. I thought it would be the same thing such as eating a certain amount of fruit, dairy, etc.

These were actually interesting and I think they could work. Instead of demanding a complete change in lifestyle overnight, there are hints to slowly help turn things around, without using a fad diet.

I think more people need to use approaches like this. Especially since spring will soon be here, which means no more bulky coats.

I do have one suggestion to add, which I use when I have a craving for something sweet. I often have Hershey Kisses in my kitchen. I keep them put away so that temptation isn't there. However, if I feel the urge for something sweet, I have just one and put the rest away. Sometimes something small like that is all you need.

Another diet tip is to find exercise you enjoy. I have mentioned DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) before, but any kind of dance can help and some prefer that to running on a treadmill. If you enjoy the exercise you choose, you'll be more likely to go/participate.

Hmm. Guess this would make 102 diet tips. Feel free to leave comments with any tips you want to contribute.

No comments: